• adjustable cutting angle by rotating tooth up to 180° in its holder
• easy tooth replacement with purpose-built extraction tool
• compact construction facilitating complicated cutting geometry
• high durability due to wear-resistant manganese steel
• tungsten carbide inserts on cutting edge and on both flanks
• optimum transition from tooth to tooth holder to cutting blade
• every tooth is positioned in optimum cutting geometry
• high strength resulting from forging
• optimal protection of tooth holder
Proven tooth types FZ 64 and FZ 80 continue to be available for
use with older types of drilling tools.
Tooth holder FZH
The FZH tooth holder is optimally adapted to the FZ tooth series. It
guarantees easy tooth replacement (ejector port). Its compact
construction facilitates the execution of complicated cutting
geometries and optimal adjustment of tooth position.