Dragon teeth are used as ripping teeth on augers, drilling buckets and coring barrels. The range comprises several types for different areas of application.
• high durability due to wear-resistant tempered steel
• high grade tungsten carbide tip
• excellent rotation (and thus uniform wear) and secure seating due to a clamping sleeve
• high degree of solder quality
• extraction groove for easy tooth replacement
The tooth holders are optimally adapted to the different types of . Rear ejector port facilitates easy tooth
replacement. Its compact construction facilitates the execution of complicated cutting geometries and optimal adjustment of tooth position.